The Old Comment
1. Compare II.1, the complement of this verse. In Nu is Had concealed; by Had is Nu manifested. Nu being 56 and Had 9, their conjunction results in 65, Adonaii, the Holy Guardian Angelii. Also Hooriii, who combines the force of the Suniv with that of Marsv. Adonai is primarily Solar, but 65 is a number sacred to Mars. See the “Sepher Sephiroth” ,and “The Wake World” in “Konx Om Pax” for further details on 65. Note moreover, the sixty-five pages of the MS. of Liber Legis. Or, counting NV 56, Had 10, we get 66, which is (1-11). Had is further the centre of the Key-Word ABRAHADABRAvi.
- Adonai – plural form of ‘Lord.’ One of the substitutions (along with Elohim) used for YHVH when reading the Torah.
- Holy Guardian Angel – The knowledge and conversation of the H∴G∴A∴ is the whole of the work of the Adeptus Minor Grade of A∴A∴
- Hoor – Another name of Heru-Ra-Ha/Hoor-Paar-Kraat (Harpocrates, the child Horus).
- Sun – Planet associated with Leo – Atu XI: Lust. 3 of Wands is the 2nd Decan of Aries ruled by the Sun and is named Virtue.
- Mars – Planet associated with Aries – Atu V: The Emperor. The 7 of Wands is the 3rd decan of Leo ruled by Mars and is named Valor.
- ABRAHADABRA – The word of double power. Unites the hexagram with the pentagram. Numerical value of 418.